August 12, 2010 John Blanco Methodology
There’s something about writing so-called enterprise code that seems to make developers want to hide all the concrete functionality deep underneath an unimaginable number of abstracted layers. I HATE IT! I hate it and I want it to stop.
- What Can RIV Do For You?
- It’s Been Real, Android: Why I’m Retiring From Android
- Time for Apple to Retire the 16GB iPhone?
- Apple Quality is Down the Shitter
- Developing a Local CocoaPod Alongside Your iOS App
- Apple Watch Impressions: A Day Without My iPhone
- The Horrors of Sub-Contracting
- Getting the Charles Debugging Proxy to Work with iOS and Genymotion
- Speeding up Android Studio
- How to Create a Flappy Bird Clone with SpriteKit in 20 Minutes
- How to Memorize Block Syntax
- Don’t Write a Class, Write a Category!
John Blanco :: Lead Developer
I firmly believe that coding is life. I started back when I was 10 years old on my Tandy TRS-80. I've been writing apps professionally for 15 years, including 6 years in mobile.
There is no greater feeling than creation, and no finer creation than a great app. Each time you publish one, you give millions of people the ability to do something new in a way they couldn't do it before. Now, with online distribution, it's never been so easy to actually get your app into their hands!
I love what I do!
Shannon Garrett :: Lead Designer
With a passion for all things design and technology, I am focused to face the challenge of simplification in mobile design. I have been designing digitally for over 13 years streamlining media from print to web, and now into hands with mobile devices.
I have an ambition to bring visions to life within good design and usability down to each detail.
Vince Collins :: Integration Engineer
I love to make systems communicate with one another and have nine years of expertise in the integration of back end systems with client side functionality.
My knowledge of the needs of the user interface and experience with a multitude of back end systems will allow your project to be quickly, efficiently and *correctly* integrated!