My First Android Tablet
October 26, 2012 John Blanco Uncategorized
Yeah, now I know why they sell these at a $199 price point. Poor gluing and a poorer QA process.
John Blanco :: Chief Architect
I firmly believe that coding is life. I started back when I was 10 years old on my Tandy TRS-80. I've been writing apps professionally for 15 years, including 6 years in mobile.
There is no greater feeling than creation, and no finer creation than a great app. Each time you publish one, you give millions of people the ability to do something new in a way they couldn't do it before. Now, with online distribution, it's never been so easy to actually get your app into their hands!
I love what I do!
Shannon Garrett :: Lead Designer
With a passion for all things design and technology, I am focused to face the challenge of simplification in mobile design. I have been designing digitally for over 13 years streamlining media from print to web, and now into hands with mobile devices.
I have an ambition to bring visions to life within good design and usability down to each detail.
Vince Collins :: Integration Engineer
I love to make systems communicate with one another and have nine years of expertise in the integration of back end systems with client side functionality.
My knowledge of the needs of the user interface and experience with a multitude of back end systems will allow your project to be quickly, efficiently and *correctly* integrated!
What You May Have Missed
- Google is Winning the Developers; How Apple Can Win Them Back in an Instant
- How to Link to your App in the App Store (WHY WAS THIS SO HARD?!)
- Using RaptureXML in RubyMotion
- What’s the point of your library if you won’t tell me how to use it?
- My First Android Tablet
- Task List Pro now FREE — Here’s Why
- Tutorial: Using RaptureXML Like A Pro!
- Pragmas Aren’t Just For Marks
- InnerBand Tutorial Part 3: The Magical Message Center
- I Have An Idea for an App! Now What?!